Tuesday 23 June 2015

Expat Reality - A different approach to all those who are expat wannabes

I decided to start this blog and create a community - company with all those who are expat wannabes or have something to share in regards with their efforts to expatriate.
Those last years, approximately 4, not only have I tried, but I have caught myself working overtimes toward this goal.
I have read articles, discussed with many people, professionals or not in order to find the best way "to be more competitive", "to stand out from the crowd", to be more and more and more of something- as they told me...
Keep trying, I decided to share this effort, this "trip" with you that may be at the same condition, that you are facing the same issues -positive or not-, listen to your stories and exchange experience and ideas !
I would be really glad to see this company growing !

Welcome to my blog !
The Expat Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment